Looking for healthy snacks for kids? Peanut butter frozen yogurt bites are a healthy treat and a sure hit with kids of all ages—even adults!
Ready for the best snack to keep you cool all summer long? Frozen yogurt bites. It’s a simple idea for healthy snacks for kids—but honestly, I also find myself heading to the freezer when I need a bit of something sweet! These peanut butter frozen yogurt bites are a healthy treat and kids go crazy over them. And yes, I mean crazy. Our son Larson goes over to the freezer on a regular basis asking for a froyo dot (saying “Pleasssseeee?”). Of course, I’m happy to give him these peanut butter frozen yogurt bites because they’re made with organic yogurt and have no refined sugar. How could I say no?! Keep reading for how to make frozen yogurt bites, and few pics of Larson’s baby blues as he stuffs his face with this easy frozen yogurt dessert!
- 3/4 cup organic Stonyfield plain whole milk Greek yogurt or from plain YoBaby containers
- 1/4 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Load the mixture into a pastry bag (or place it in a plastic ziplock bag, then cut off the tip). Pipe small circles of the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper. Lazy mama tip: you also can use a spoon to place the yogurt onto the parchment paper in thin circle shapes!
- Freeze for 1 hour, then peel off the yogurt bites and transfer them to freezer bag.
You can read full article and recipes here : https://www.acouplecooks.com/peanut-butter-frozen-yogurt-dots/